Use your voice and share your talent to help TCAPP raise awareness of living life with complex pain.
We are currently accepting donations for TCAPP’s From The HeART digital art show and card sale to be launched on #GivingTuesday. This holiday fundraiser will help support TCAPP and the many programs we offer to help kids and families living with complex pain. Draw, paint, create it digitally or even on your phone! We have seen some amazing artwork done by TCAPP kids and others in our EDS, Complex pain community and we want to highlight the talent of these children/young adults and give them a chance to share their perspectives on living life with complex pain with the world.
Please email the following to Sue@tcapp.org or Donna@tcapp.org no later than November 20th.
– First Name Only :Age: Illness or any health info you want to share
– The image can be art that you create or an expression of how you feel, a quote you like or an image that has meaning
– A description of what the image is about / why it is important to you/ or what you want people to know
– Image – (hi-resolution) created on a cell phone or computer.
– Image – (high resolution) created and scanned in as a hi-resolution file.
– Hashtags that you can use include: #GiveHope #GiveLove #GiveSupport #GiveCompassion
#GivingTuesday is a global giving movement built by individuals and communities in the US and in countries around the world. On #GivingTuesday, millions of people come together to support and champion the causes they believe in by donating and fundraising on their behalf. All proceeds from the online art show/ cards will be used to help TCAPP’s programs such as: TCAPP’s Pediatric Pain Week, Awareness Events, Physician Education, Family Assistance, etc.
TCAPP is very excited about this fundraiser and we hope you will be too!!! Send us a photo of your artwork asap!!! We look forward to sharing your amazing talents, and spreading awareness with our families and friends!!!