Children with chronic pediatric pain conditions should have the opportunity to thrive in the most supportive environment possible, both at home and in the school setting.
TCAPP is committed to helping educators, teachers, and therapists in your community understand how chronic pediatric pain conditions affect your child or teen, and can offer constructive ideas to help modify the school setting for your child’s success.
We hope that the resources on this page prove useful. TCAPP has educational advocates with a wide variety of experience. If you are looking to touch base with someone to help guide you in the process of an IEP or 504, please e-mail us.
- ASK – ADVOCATES FOR SPECIAL KIDS
- CHILDREN’S DISABILITIES INFORMATION
- SCHOOL LAW, ESTATE PLANNING, GUARDIANSHIP, HELPING FAMILIES W/ DISABILITIES
- WRIGHTS LAW
- CLASSROOM MODIFICATIONS FOR EDS STUDENTS
- EHLERS DANLOS NATIONAL FOUNDATION: AN EDUCATOR’S GUIDE
- HEALTH RESOURCE CENTER FOR POST SECONDARY EDUCATION