Patient Conference: Pain in Pediatric with Complex Chronic Diseases
Registration is Closed
September 13th, 2014
8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain (TCAPP)
Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22209
Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
POTS and Fatigue: Diagnosing and Management
Neurosurgical Options for Pediatric Complex Pain Conditions Involving Ehlers Danlos Sydrome
Complex Pain? Could a Connective Tissue Disease be Involved?: Basic Exam Findings Seen
Fatigue, Pain, and Hypermobility in the Pediatric Population
Nephrology Issues with Connective Tissue Disorders and Mitochondrial Disorders
- Introduction/Welcome – Jean Teasley, M.D.
- “Peripheral Neuropathic Pain” – Jean Teasley, M.D.
- “POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) and Fatigue: Diagnosing and Management” – Alisa Niksch, M.D.
- Morning Break & Exhibitor Time
- “Neurosurgical Options for Pediatric Complex Pain Conditions Involving Ehlers Danlos Syndrome” – Fraser C. Henderson, Sr., MD
- Lunch & Learn Genetic Evaluation of Drug Metabolism
Sponsored by Genelex, Makers of YouScript: Topic: “The Role of Genetics in Drug Metabolism”
- “Complex Pain? Could a Connective Tissue Disease be Involved? Basic Exam Findings Seen” – Clair Francomano, M.D.
- “Fatigue, Pain, and Hypermobility in the Pediatric Population” – Peter Rowe, M.D.
- Afternoon Break & Exhibit Time
- “Nephrology Issues with Connective Tissue Disorders and Mitochondrial Disorders” – Timothy Bunchman, M.D.
- Closing Remarks
- Registration fee is $100
Conference registration fee includes: Continental breakfast, breaks, lunch, and access to the online material.
- Cancellations can be made in writing to TCAPP by September 1st. There will be a $25 cancellation fee.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at $119.00. To make hotel reservations, book on-line at: