Registration is Closed
TCAPP IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO OPEN UP OUR 1 DAY CONFERENCE, PAIN IN PEDIATRIC WITH COMPLEX CHRONIC DISEASES, TO PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- POTS and Fatigue: Diagnosing and Management
- Neurosurgical Options for Pediatric Complex Pain Conditions Involving Ehlers Danlos Sydrome
- Complex Pain? Could a Connective Tissue Disease be Involved?: Basic Exam Findings Seen
- Fatigue, Pain, and Hypermobility in the Pediatric Population
- Nephrology Issues with Connective Tissue Disorders and Mitochondrial Disorder
This conference will present an integrated approach to the assessment and management of pain in pediatric patients and highlight medical conditions often associated with chronic pain such as Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), RSD/CRPS, Dysautonomia, Chronic Fatigue, Chiari, Cervical Instability, Occult Tethered Cord, Mitochondrial Disorders and more.
You won’t want to miss hearing from these amazing doctors on the chronic pain disorders that effect both adults and children. We look forward to seeing you there.